 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8000
Re: New Stuff at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:51:42 GMT

Hey guys,

New stuff spotted at TRU this evening.  Prices are if I remember correctly.

Gravity Games:
3535 Skateboard Street Park $15 (Arch pack)
And a whole lot more.  Couldn't be bothered to remember.

Clikits:
For a guy who's solely Technic, John has an inordinate interest in Clikits which he pretends is due to his girlfriend.  I doubt it.  Anyways, the Clikit selection is in.   Creepy: Clikits characters wink at you as you walk by. The staffer from the Girls department requests JeffVW to help stock the shelves. :)

SW:
Hailfire and ATAT are in but apparently were pulled from shelves due to 50% off
sale.

Speaking of 50% off sale, looks like things are thinning out.  There are no
more Jango Fett Slave I's left at the store, and as far as the inventory
on said set, there is no more left Ontario wide...and since it is discontinued
as far as TRU goes, no more to be put on their shelves.  (I guess we'll have
to wait for the BOGO HP sale).

There are still a bunch of Jedi Starfighters, and a handful of Cloud Cars.
There is also a handfull of the Starwars Storytelling sets, a bunch of
Ewok Attack sets, a bunch of the starwars sculpture sets (pit droid, battle
droid, only 1 Jango Fett).  There are 3 UCS' Yoda set.  There are
several Genosian Fighter sets (new Spring 2003), and there are no more
Jabba's Palace, also new this year.  (Location = St. Catharines TRU).

There are a bunch of Police sets...I don't know if there are any new
Trains at St. Catharines yet.  They have most of the new Space sets.

Ben