 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7999
Re: DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:58:28 GMT

I'm hoping Calum, with all of his claimed electronics experience (Although his
last attempt at DCC resulted in a melted 3033 tub :-)  ), has a good soldering
iron.  All I have is a cheap one from radio shack.

I've never claimed ANY electronics experience.  In fact, I regularily tell
people like Mario I have ZERO experience in ANYTHING.  Statements heard from me
include:

-Which direction to you put the resistors in?
-Boy, this SQL stuff is so confusing!
-etc.

Calum