 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8010
Re: DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 06:00:47 GMT

"David Koudys" wrote:

I've made 2 teethered 1 button throttles

Ok, so like, you've spelled it "teethered" again just to see if I noticed,
right?  :-O

Sounds like a dog bone to me... :-)

How'd the "Party" go?

Mark