 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7984
Re: DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:41:07 GMT

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message

Train guys!...what are you going to do?

This train guy is watching Airwolf videos as we speak.

AIRWOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

@#%@

http://funfair.free.fr/publishing/FAairwolf.htm

http://www.wy-design.de/amrdata/ra_thrill/airwolfpics/airwolf.html  (build
up pics!!!)

http://www.vergnuegungsbetriebe.com/Rides/Hochfahrgeschaefte/Airwolf/Airwolf
_Daten/Airwolf_Daten.html

FWANT

http://www.vergnuegungsbetriebe.com/Rides/Hochfahrgeschaefte/Airwolf/Airwolf
_Vids/Airwolfbt_gross.jpg

want thta to be me :(

in the videoclips there is a lego model of airwolf

"HIGHEST TECHNOLOGY ULTIMATE DESIGN....."

What a great show that was!

oh.  :(

    Iain