 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7977
7976  |  7978
Subject:
DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:42:26 GMT

Anyone interested in attending a DCC party (where we do each others' hair, talk
about boys, make popcorn) on Sat afternoon email me.  Derek and I are going to
buy a pile of Digitrax DZ143's and install'em for NMRA.

Calum