 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7983
Re: DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 01:21:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
Anyone interested in attending a DCC party (where we do each others' hair, talk
about boys, make popcorn) on Sat afternoon email me.

Train guys!...what are you going to do?

This train guy is watching Airwolf videos as we speak.

What a great show that was!

Since there is nothing left on the tube worth watching these days (with the
predominant 'reality' shows infesting the airwaves...  Everywhere I go--"Did you
see last night's ep of <insert mindless drivel passing itself off as
television>?  I can't believe Kristen left John and that Biff got booted off the
island!"

Oh pu-lease!  When does West Wing start again?  Only so many times can I watch
the extended version of LoTR.  I've actually resorted to *gasp* reading the
Foundation Trilogy again (for the dozenth time)

Those who coined the phrase 'idiot box' were a number of years too early--they
should have waited until Survivor.

No I didn't watch "For Love Or Money", No I don't care who's left on teh island,
no I don't want to know who's in the 'dog pound'.  Just stop it!  It's a really
sad day when the best thing I saw on television yesterday was an old 'Little
House on the Prairie' episode.  See, when you're 'on the road', staying in hotel
rooms, there ain't much on--well, besides 7.99 pay per view 'on demand' movies,
but again, not even they interested me last night.

Oh the boob tube, how far you have fallen!  The 'golden age' is behind you.
Shame that.

Dave K
-tirade over.  Back  to watching the next Airwolf ep.