 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8011
Re: DCC party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:20:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mark Riley wrote:
"David Koudys" wrote:

I've made 2 teethered 1 button throttles

Ok, so like, you've spelled it "teethered" again just to see if I noticed,
right?  :-O

Sounds like a dog bone to me... :-)

How'd the "Party" go?

We modified three motors with DZ143 decoders.  They're working fine.  The
pickups are bent in easily, causing sputterring.  If you bend them out it makes
it easier.  We're also not sure if we got the light function running properly.

Calum