 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7993
Re: New Stuff at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:23:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Moldovanu wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

Awesome that they've got this stuff - pricing at St Jacobs is $135 for the 8544,
$90 for the 8454 Rescue Truck.  So 10% less.  But I don't know if they have them
yet.

We are all in the same country right? (Canada) Where is this St. Jacobs??? The
only stores I know with LEGO are: Toys'R'Us, Wal-Mart and Zellers. I am looking
for a Back-Hoe and I need to find it as cheap as possible!

All the info you need, the Canada sidebar!

http://news.lugnet.com/loc/ca/

There's also Sears, the Bay, Toys Toys Toys (for you Toronto urban types) and
piles others!

Calum