 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4269
Re: rtlToronto 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:47:22 GMT

"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

8 inch robot. 24 inch gap.

(200 mm robot. 600 mm gap.)

call me American...but I still prefer to go by the imperial system.

Uh, so what? Canada's been Metric since the mid 60's...?

lego-wise, 32 bricks studs is approx. equal to 10 inches, which is
roughly means that each inch is approx. 3.2 brick studs each.  So an 8
inch length (200 mm) is 25.6 brick studs, so the average creation is
about 25 studs square.  The height is a little bit different....don't
know the exact measurement of each brick height.

Just some useless additional trivia.... :)

Yeah, exactly. If you want to get right down to it, why don't we measure
things in studs? Why use a measurement system that LEGO's inherent
dimensions aren't even based naturally on?

    Iain