 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4255
Re: rtlToronto 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:17:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Soon, I will get off my lazy butt and "finalize" the rules.  I guess the
only BIG rule that needs to be decided is table gap and robot size.

ARGGGggggggg

my dilemma is this:

I wanted this to be easy.   yes maybe even very easy. so i thought 12"
robot and 8" gap.

then I think, BAH, I can do that with a pre made bridge,  of the right
gap length........ so maybe it should be harder.... like 12" gap and 8"
robot......
But this means real thought and time in the constructions of the robots,
which breaks the easy rule.  NOW,

12 inch gap with a 12 inch cubed robot *and* multiple RCX's and you've got a
deal

That is all ;)

Dave