 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4266
Re: rtlToronto 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:25:53 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

8 inch robot. 24 inch gap.

(200 mm robot. 600 mm gap.)

Oh yeah, whatever happened to the dragster idea? Iain? Dave? Do you think
it

I got the impression Phil had taken over running it...?

    Iain