 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4265
Re: I think I love it!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:21:18 GMT

"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.parallemic.org/Reviews/Review011.html

Also, you've go me wondering... just how much of that stuff do you
understand? I know you hate math, but there is so much of it in designing
these mechanims. Did you study things like forward and inverse kinematics,
jacobian matrices, etc in college?

Oh, I understand absolutely nothing about the mathematics. My mom tried to
get me to at least look at what she'd done for my taxes last night, and I
got mad and punched the wall. Then I said "Is there a place I can take this
next year and give them money and they do it, and it costs less than $500",
and she said yes, and I said "Fine, I don't care, I'm doing that." I kicked
a hole in the wall of this room (and also a hole in the closet door,
incidentally) because of math. I threw my calculator at the teacher in OAC
and it smashed off the chalk board. That was hilarious.

I can just visualise how it moves, that's all. And I can also write a 6x6
matrix on one line, thank you very much. I'm a very small writer. I would
write these 4 page front-and-back problems on 2/3 of the front of a single
lined sheet.

    Iain