 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4257
Re: rtlToronto 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:12:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Soon, I will get off my lazy butt and "finalize" the rules.  I guess the
only BIG rule that needs to be decided is table gap and robot size.

<beaucoup de snippage>

12 inch gap with a 12 inch cubed robot *and* multiple RCX's and you've got a
deal

mmmm.... that sounds great.  One further stipulation about the size/gap...
the 'bot must fit inside the gap.  No overhang or nothing....just to make
the contest interesting.

Ben