 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4267
Re: rtlToronto 11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 00:37:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Rob Stehlik" <Robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message

8 inch robot. 24 inch gap.

(200 mm robot. 600 mm gap.)

call me American...but I still prefer to go by the imperial system.
(even though metric is much easier system to use...)

lego-wise, 32 bricks studs is approx. equal to 10 inches, which is
roughly means that each inch is approx. 3.2 brick studs each.  So an 8
inch length (200 mm) is 25.6 brick studs, so the average creation is
about 25 studs square.  The height is a little bit different....don't
know the exact measurement of each brick height.

Just some useless additional trivia.... :)

Oh yeah, whatever happened to the dragster idea? Iain? Dave? Do you think
it

I got the impression Phil had taken over running it...?

The last word is that he posted approx. 3 weeks ago.  I haven't heard anything
more about that.  It was also my impression that there would be both
dragster 'bots and CTF 'bots at rtl 11.  Is it me or was that the impression??