 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4270
Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:35:33 GMT

All M$ operating systems after DOS 6.22 "suxor" (as dave put it). DOS
didnt do much, but what it did, it did well. It rarely crashed on me. It
was easy to write C apps for. Go ahead and call me a Micro$oft-bashing
Linux freak. I stand by my claims.

BTW Richard, I have a Duron 900 that can read 5.25' disks. It's just a
matter of finding the drive, and connecting it. Also BTW, I have several
more 5.25' drives that I might be willing to trade for certain LEGO parts...

Rebel Transcanner wrote:

'Gratz on the new cpu Chris!  Is it a nice sexy voice or is it like HAL9000?

Sexy would be SAL 9000.

"Good afternoon, Dr Chandra. Do you have anything for me?"

I also want to note how a brand new P4 2Ghz has '98 on it!  The wisest move
I can think of, seeing as how all the rest of the Microsoft OS's suxors!

Hey! What's wrong with XP?

    Iain (who likes XP, but desires OS X and a beautiful TiPowerBook...)