 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4248
Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:00:28 GMT

Would anyone be really against doing the May Dinner on the 3rd of May to
meet up with Johan?

Go for it :) I'll of course be off at Canada's Wonderland that evening
(Seasons Passholder Preview Night), with my headphones on (Paul Oakenfold -
Southern Sun (DJ Tiesto Remix) - mmmmmm!), riding Mondial BV's first-ever
Revolution, "Psyclone"!

http://www.canadas-wonderland.com/i/featureimg_psyclone.jpg

(That is such an awesome picture! I think it's from the HUSS literature for
their Giant Frisbee, though, not the Mondial Revolution, which is an almost
identical ride with exceptions dimensionally.  Revolution climbs to 35
metres, while the HUSS version does something ilke 42 m?)

    Iain (who is very pleased that Canada's Wonderland has installed 3 new
Mondial rides (2 of which are the first-ever made by Mondial!) in just as
many years! Who needs coasters? ;)