 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4249
Re: Will be in Toronto April23-May7
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 01:18:42 GMT

Calum,

Just do it!  Me and my SUPER COMPUTER   all agree that a May 3rd dinner
will be ok.

(ask Calum to tell you about how the "SUPER COMPUTER" talks to me in a
sexy female voice on power up.)

BTW speaking of the SUPER COMPUTER.....  it wont be long now.  I just
have to figure out the video editing software, and I will be doing Iain
(esque) movies, but with better music.  Now where did I put that copy of
Hamster Dance????

:)

Chris