 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3887
Re: robot building....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 04:49:27 GMT

(And for those of us who are proudly Canadian and prefer to follow the
conventions of the rest of the world, by using SI, that's just over 200 mm
cubed.)

Well if you really want to get technical, then first of all the measurement
should've been in meters, not millimeters. And secondly it's 0.008m^3 and
not 0.2m^3, unless you meant to say "A cube with sides of 0.2m"
c'mon Iain don't embarrass us SI types ;))

And some questions for Calum:
How many buttons are there on the gamepad?
Does the software send a message when a button is pressed and then another
one when it's released? or does it send a continuos message while a button
is pressed and stops once it gets released?

And what is up what that "hi callum from callum"? Did your evil twin escape
from the attic and got a hold of a computer?
Next thing you know that "mechanized coffie table" from Iain's dream
(http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=3756) starts posting poetry on
this LUG under Arthur G. McGregor...

More Iain's weird dreams:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=914
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=1339
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=282
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=129

IMHO you should seek professional help ;)) Dreaming about blue Duplo's for 2
bucks a bucket and licking rear windows on Montreal subway isn't normal.

LOL, This is too funny

Ivan