 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3869
3868  |  3870
Subject:
robot building....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 3 Mar 2002 02:12:46 GMT

I finally got off my lazy back-side and finally got my hands "dirty" with
my mindstorm collection... :)

I put together a simple design for rtl 10.1 (assuming it is next weekend).
Are the prospective "testers" going to get private e-mails???  I will probably
get my 2nd "player".... (identical twins, I guess) built by Friday.  I have
the basic chasis design for it.... just need to work on it to match my fist one.

I may have a problem implementing the code for it....since I am too new to the
programming scene.  Robots must be no larger than 8 inches square, right?
Because the total length of 'bot is just under the 8 inch mark.

I will bring my "team" entry at the testing.  At the "event" I will be open
to suggestions for improvement, but being my first "foray" into robots, I
don't expect it to be as high of calibre as some of the other "regular robot
builders..."

Ben

who in tradition of rtl, won't post any pics of my robot design until 10.1
(soccer pack???) is over.

pretend...I don't need to pretend to build a robot...I already did!! :)