 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3896
3895  |  3897
Subject:
a zen guide to Iain's dreams....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 13:56:31 GMT

thanks Ivan, for compiling Iain's dreams

More Iain's weird dreams:
http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=914

this is my all time fave... and I am still sorry for causing it....

I was sent him an e-mail... and was considering buying a "special hat" (I
guess for Train 1???) a la E-bay's own merchandise store.  And I sent him
the link for the item....  I tended to send Iain all my prospective bids...
I don't know why maybe for giggles (I guess)....

his first reaction was that I was absolutely crazy to buy the hat, much
less wear it....e-bay merchandise is not what one would call "fashionable"
much less a bargain... :)

he posted the "dream" the next day, and was glad I didn't buy the "hat".
I wouldn't wanted to be responsible for a long period of anti-productive
neural behavior in Iain's life...

Ben