 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 914
913  |  915
Subject:
Strangest dream!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 13 May 2001 11:56:05 GMT

I had the most HORRIFIC dream last night! (Mostly thanks to Ben!)

I dreamed I went to the St Jacobs outlet, but they had somehow "Expanded".
It was now a two-story store. The lower level was tiny, and was almost like
a "front". It had about the same content as the existing store. Then I took
the elevator up to the second level (and I remember the elevator was a
Dover, yes, I look at these things, and I remember thinking "That was the
smoothest elevator I've riden."). That's when I think I must have convelsed
because my bed covers were all bodgy when I got up.

The second flore was like a WAREHOUSE. Just absolute BUMLOADS of LEGO.
CHEAP. I saw Chris, I remmber, because he was looking at a bin of blue duplo
(?!) and someone yelled at him and say "No, that's not the right price -
it's actually only two dollars!" and it had like 1500 pieces in it.

I went back downstairs, to the cash register, and I said to the lady "Can
you please look and see if you have a set?" and she said "Of course!" and
then she punched into the stenograph machine what I told her, 4558 (Yes, I
said 4558 in my dream!) and out came this little tape, and she goes "We have
two copies."

I *RAN* for the train section, but when I got back to hwree the elevator
was, it had turned into a ladder.

I do not climb ladders.

And then I woke up. And now I am upset.

    Iain