 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3894
Re: robot building....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:20:36 GMT

"Ivan Louch" <ivn@idirect.ca> wrote in message news:GsFMvD.Fnx@lugnet.com...

Well if you really want to get technical, then first of all the • measurement
should've been in meters, not millimeters. And secondly it's 0.008m^3 and
not 0.2m^3, unless you meant to say "A cube with sides of 0.2m"
c'mon Iain don't embarrass us SI types ;))

I meant to "cube" (^3) 200 mm. I didn't mean it to read as I had typed it.
My mistake!

I used millimetres because that's the fundemental unit that is used in
Engineering (or at least, in my little experience).

IMHO you should seek professional help ;)) Dreaming about blue Duplo's for • 2
bucks a bucket and licking rear windows on Montreal subway isn't normal.

Oh, trust me, I know. But Psychatrists are stupid. My first one had a
DeLorean (spelling?), which was cool. I think we ended up talking about her
stories with her DeLorean than we did talking about why I wanted to die. LOL

LOL, This is too funny

I know! I've been laughing at myself for years.

    Iain