 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3880
Re: robot building....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 03:07:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
so is there going to be anything "official" or is there going to be e-mails
posted out to potential players...???

I just replied to your first post-I was in Belleville on business and didn't
get around to following up on all emails other than those which involve
active flaming.  One thing probably non-dinner readers won't realize is that
this is all academic debate really.  Chris, Iain and I went to dinner and
hung out on Friday night, so it's not like we're all angry at each other in
reality.

Is the preview/test game going to be in place of a monthly dinner???

Unless someone desperately wants a separate dinner, I figure yeah, people
will just show up, we'll call a pizza maybe or walk over to the local pub
next door.

(Yikes, my sweater just moved the touchpad on my laptop!)

Calu,