 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3895
Re: robot building....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2002 12:22:26 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Here's a photo:

http://www.allusb.com/products/P10736.html

Heheheheheheheheehhe

I'm not sure about this, but will check tomorrow.  IIRC a button press
counts as one message and a release counts as another.

!

Cool!

Unless you live in Ireland or Scotland, where everyone is named Callum.

OMG, I just burst out laughing. I don't know why! That just struck me as so
funny. I hate my name.

    Iain