 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 282
Re: Anyone want TRU coupons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 05:51:52 GMT

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

Anyways, they're all 10% off deals (10 bucks off a 100 dollar purchase, 5
off 50 etc) but if anyone wants one, I'll bring them in again to the next
rtlToronto dinner (Jan 12th). They would be useful for those large sets
never easily found at normal stores.

Toronto. Reminds me of dream I had, dreamed something about 4-car T-1's on
the BD line. Which is w, because Sheppard-Younge will run 4-car T-1's with
reduced platform lengths.

    Iain