 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2438
Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 22:32:59 GMT

"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

For all you Bridge builders and Technic Robot fans I present to you the • best
Technic parts pack ever.sure it's yellow, but I've only ever seen this set
on extreme discount! And if you can still find one you'll be very lucky • indeed.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8277
(The set has sixteen 1x16 beams)

*YES*. That set is simply fabulous. I had a friend "accidentally" buy the
wrong set for someone (I don't rember the story), but I bought it off him
cheap. I think it's about the greatest "resource" set you could find at the
time. And it's why I now have 26 16-stud beams! Yay :)

    Iain