 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2483
Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 06:03:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Greg Hyland writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric DeGiuli writes:
My sister goes to York, and close to her residence (Calumet) there is a
ghetto mall that has a Zellers with some fairly old Town/Train/Technic sets
(mid 90's).  I haven't been there since the spring, but there's probably
still some stuff there.  It's in a mall, but I forget the name.... It's just
north of Jane/Finch.

There's another Zellers that I call "The Zellers Time Forgot" in Toronto at
Keele and Rogers in something called Black Creek Center/Plaza(?). I got some
nice old Technic sets there not too long ago (sets with hydrolics). If you go,
please don't buy any of the Space Centre/Space Shuttle sets. I'm waiting for a
sale!

If you can make it down to York Gate mall on Jane & Finch, (the one Eric
alluded to) they have a few Space Center/Space Shuttle sets I believe. Along
with the entire Adventure line (first year Egyptian) And everything else
from 1998. That place is really stocked, nothing I like, but great old set
never the less.

                                           --==Richard==--