 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2435
Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 19:38:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:
Have you been able to locate the 1200 pc bulk tub?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3033
If so could you e-mail me the location?

I'd like to know too.  I haven't been able to find any in quite a while.

For all you Bridge builders and Technic Robot fans I present to you the best
Technic parts pack ever…sure it’s yellow, but I've only ever seen this set
on extreme discount! And if you can still find one you’ll be very lucky • indeed.
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8277
(The set has sixteen 1x16 beams)

I thought this set had 16 yellow and 4 gray 1x16 long beams.  Although it could
be 4 and 12 I can't remember for sure.  Anyway, lots of smaller beams too.
Haven't seen one for long time though.

Derek