 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2433
Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Anyway, those are my main sources.

Derek

Try the ad in the paper -- Wanted - LEGO bricks...

It does work...

Yes you have to haggle the price, yes you have to sort thru the bricks and
throw out all the Tyco and Megabloks, but its quite nice what you *may* find...

I have bricks dating back to before I was born, like the original gears in
the original boxes.  sweet.  i'll bring 'em to the next dinner.

have another couple galaxy explorers too (at leastt I have the 1x4 bricks
with the LL # on it and a box full of pieces i still have to sort thru.)

But if you have the time, patience and the want to put an ad in your local
paper, it can work.

Anyway, I'll be looking thru more bricks this weekend...

Stay safe all

Dave