 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2482
Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 05:07:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Eric DeGiuli writes:
My sister goes to York, and close to her residence (Calumet) there is a
ghetto mall that has a Zellers with some fairly old Town/Train/Technic sets
(mid 90's).  I haven't been there since the spring, but there's probably
still some stuff there.  It's in a mall, but I forget the name.... It's just
north of Jane/Finch.

There's another Zellers that I call "The Zellers Time Forgot" in Toronto at
Keele and Rogers in something called Black Creek Center/Plaza(?). I got some
nice old Technic sets there not too long ago (sets with hydrolics). If you go,
please don't buy any of the Space Centre/Space Shuttle sets. I'm waiting for a
sale!