 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2443
Re: Retail rant, was Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 01:40:28 GMT

G'Day
For blatant 6776 selling check out
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1643512573

Cheers
Oliver
Play Well

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
<snip>
didn't buy anything. (Note: For all you speculators, there's plenty of
6776's still out there)  This isn't the first time.  Last week I saw
Olivier (Oliver)
<more snipage>