 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2427
Re: ?Best Lego Retailer?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:45:38 GMT

If everyone participates this could become a great asset for all the AFOL in
our community!!!

OR, to quote the "eye-biting monkey"

...if you reveal your secret stash of stores then the lurkers will come
and buy all the sets right from under your nose.

:)

:)

:)

Chris