 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2428
Re: Train3 Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 04:25:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
I know this is a bigger problem for those who built tunnels.  I'm
hoping that I've brought this up soon enough that a modification might
be possible.

Thank you all for considering this.  I hope this doesn't cause too many
problems, but I'll understand if it ends up being too difficult to
implement.

Seeing as a train3 has not been even planned yet, I'm sure this isn't a
problem to get into the module guidelines, but what I'm worried about is
that some folks who have extensive module layout landscapes (ie, Jeff
Elliott) as you say, would have problems.  Before I put it into the
guidelines, I'd like to hear from Jeff and anyone else with intensive layout
curves in this manner.

Calum