 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2463
Re: Train3 Request
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 20:55:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I hope this doesn't cause too many
problems, but I'll understand if it ends up being too difficult to
implement.

see, now  I immediately have a problem with 8 wide.  my town set WHICH
DOES NOT HAVE A BACK WALL

Town????  What town?? ;) -*

  is scaled for 2 wide trains.   all my trains
are 2 wide.

Trains????  What trains??? ;)  -**

You see,  for train3 i was going to build my 2 wide scale
town layout of my all PINK airport.....

naughty...naughty.....even <I>, mayor of Paradisaville/Paradise City/
Whatever, wouldn't even venture to build a Pink Lego Airport, especially to a
2-wide Lego Scale....

and <ahem>..... I also reserved building the airport for the yet unplanned
Train3 event!!!

BAH I'm bored of trains.....

bored of trains.... you haven't even started building any usuable trains...
Technic is interesting, but Trains are FUN!!!!!

Benjamin Medinets

*- unless I am mistaken, most of Chris' Lego collection (which I can assume is
highly sorted out), is technic/mindstorm.

** - the only "train" item that you have/had is/was a train motor that you
"donated" to Calum for train "research".

my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm