 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2464
Re: Dinner, October 5 or 12? You decide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 21:04:33 GMT

Hey folks,

It suddenly occured to me that we haven't planned the October dinner.  Would
people want dinner on the 5th of October, as in, coming Friday, or 12th of
October, which would be the day before rtlToronto9, where we traditionally
go for food after the event?  Or no monthly dinner at all?

I'm personally for next Friday...anyone have a strong (National Guard duty,
wedding etc) for either day?

Calum

I think the 12th works better for me.... I think the 6th is when I am leaving
New York City.  (and am going away to my relatives for Thanksgiving dinner).
I can see your point with having the dinner on the 12th though....maybe like
Richard suggested having it on the 19th as it should traditionally be...
so Richard (and all) can have time to discuss last minute strategies and
stuff....
I think this is probably the best date....I am assuming that October's Drill
is cancelled due to the mission in NYC.

Benjamin Medinets

(as promised, I will bring pictures, and try to recant some interesting stories
of the events here in NYC on a more "personal level" at the dinner).