 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2451
2450  |  2452
Subject:
Dinner, October 5 or 12? You decide!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:41:11 GMT

Hey folks,

It suddenly occured to me that we haven't planned the October dinner.  Would
people want dinner on the 5th of October, as in, coming Friday, or 12th of
October, which would be the day before rtlToronto9, where we traditionally
go for food after the event?  Or no monthly dinner at all?

I'm personally for next Friday...anyone have a strong (National Guard duty,
wedding etc) for either day?

Calum