 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17101
17100  |  17102
Subject:
Proposed Assembly Line Project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry wrote:

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGiZrGSjj8g [Montrac Video]>

That is so cool.  I want one for my basement just so I can watch the
little cars go around.

On 1/17/07, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:
We're glad to have you back online!

This is the set we were talking about:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/886

Oh sure, now that the big one has been taken apart.

Actually I think that's a great set to try and build.  It has some
challenging pieces as well as some that should be relatively straight
forward.

Would you build it with modern wheels or the classic wheels?  I have a
fair number of the classic wheel sets.  But I'm also very protective
of them, since they are all required to rebuild my classic space sets.
Also not as many people may have access to the classic wheel sets.

Derek