 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17102
Re: NXT software -- my view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 19:47:12 GMT

At 01:39 PM 1/17/07, Chris Magno wrote:
NXT basic!

notice how NO ONES chart has NXT basic.  why is that?

I'd put it on the chart, if someone made it.  I'm sure someone would
make it, if there was a reason.

Failing that, we can all just go back to playing with the RCX's.  my
NXTs are gathering dust.. and im BUYING up more RCX's

I could use a few more NXTs.  Maybe we should trade.

Steve