 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17125
Re: NXT software -- my view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 14:53:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 11:15 PM 1/17/07, David Koudys wrote:
At least!!  maybe 4!!!  You bring 4 RCX's to the table, and I'll give you an
NXT!  Fair trade!!

Better idea.  I'll give you 1 NXT, you give me 3 RCXs.

Steve

Why would I want an NXT?

I hear you want one from Chris, though.

What, you don't think the NXT is worth that?

Steve

For someone who is interested in making 4x4 RC rock crawling buggies, maybe.

For someone who wants to build robots, however...

:p

As a complete aside from the banter with my fav. american 'bot builder, I am
really seriously considering picking up an NXT.  Though for what I have in mind,
I'll need 2.

So I'll wait until there's money in the bank.

Dave K