 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17123
Re: NXT software -- my view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 13:31:57 GMT

At 11:15 PM 1/17/07, David Koudys wrote:
At least!!  maybe 4!!!  You bring 4 RCX's to the table, and I'll • give you an
NXT!  Fair trade!!

Better idea.  I'll give you 1 NXT, you give me 3 RCXs.

Steve

Why would I want an NXT?

I hear you want one from Chris, though.

What, you don't think the NXT is worth that?

Steve