 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17126
Re: NXT software -- my view
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:42:41 GMT

I am really seriously considering picking up an NXT.
Though for what I have in mind, I'll need 2.

This of course begs the question, what's your idea?

So I'll wait until there's money in the bank.

Ah, but if the idea is good enough, maybe somebody who's not using theirs* might
loan you one, or even sell it cheap.

--
Brian Davis

*say, because of the current unavalibility of a suitable language like BASIC, or
FORTRAN, or something else up-to-date