 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17085
Re: The difference between hobbyists and collectors...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 14:29:30 GMT

for a big fancy Dr. type smart guy..

Note: as "a big fancy Dr. type smart guy", I can truely state that you should
never, NEVER, confuse an advanced degree with intelligence. The two do not
neccessarily correlate. Trust me on this, I have an advanced degree.

you sure SUCK at figureing out who wrote what.
it was JANEY who wants to be a monkey.

Huh. I never said you *did*. Read my post. But, it seems you feel the need to
defend yourself on this point, which makes me wonder why you immediately jumped
to this interpretation. But, hey, that's up to you :-)

Yes I did go a few rounds with matilda the
boxing kangaroo!!!

(it was a tie)

Why did you tie up a Kangaroo? Strike that, I do *not* want an answer to that
question...

--
Brian "marsupials are my friends" Davis