 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17086
17085  |  17087
Subject:
X-Mods on sale at Radio Shack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 19:42:44 GMT

I'm not into them, nor do I know anything about them, but I remember a
discussion a long while back about these 'X-Mod' thingies--glorified
'Snap-Together' motorized cars and such.

ANyway, Radio Shack is (again) going out of business here in Canada and
'Everything is 60-80 percent off!!!!', so I saw lots of X-Mod stock in there,
waiting to be sold.

And if anyone ever wanted display shelves and such, Radio Shack is also selling
all their display units and such.

Just an FYI

Dave K