 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15097
15096  |  15098
Subject:
[rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:52:44 GMT

Hi folks,

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110405/

Here are some photos from the Hobby Show, which happened this weekend at the
International Center.  The Hobby Show, while attended by ParLUGment and
rtlToronto members, is an event for all Canadian builders.  Originally organized
by Allan Bedford of Stratford, it was run this year by well known Lego
enthusiast Janey Cook from Northern Ontario.

This year's display featured a Moonbase, sculptures, large models, and many
different types of Lego building.

While we may not return to the Hobby Show next year, a Canadian Lego fan event
is in the works for 2006 and your participation and ideas are encouraged!

Pleaseo join me in thanking Janey (and Dave earlier on) for organizing this
event and handling the logistics of running a three day Lego fan outing!

Calum