 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15096
Re: Hobby Show Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 04:10:58 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20051105_hobby_show

Just the prelims, ma'am...

I'll do more later, but htis is it for now

Dave K

One more prelim before beddy-bye--

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20051106_hobby_show

Enjoy...

Now off to sleep for me

But before that, one huge thanks to Janey for doing, well, everything.

Can't keep eyelids open...

Dave K