 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15098
Re: Hobby Show Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 06:16:07 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20051105_hobby_show

Just the prelims, ma'am...

I'll do more later, but htis is it for now

Dave K

One more prelim before beddy-bye--

http://sparky.i989.net/gallery/20051106_hobby_show

Enjoy...

Now off to sleep for me

But before that, one huge thanks to Janey for doing, well, everything.

Can't keep eyelids open...

Dave K

Dave, no thanks is needed, I didnt do anything special at all... infact, thanks
should just go all around, everyone pulled their weight. Not to mention all
those that brought amazing things to display and once again showed the public
just how cool building with Lego can be.

I had a great time...  Awesome mocs and even better company and some darn
creative smack! It was wonderful meeting new Ontario builders, always a pleasure
to catch up with ones we haven't seen for awhile, and considering all the foot
shooting, a darn fine event.

Janey "Red Brick"

Whoooo-hooo... virgin post for my new laptop from my hotel on the free wireless
(Wow, the little things in life impress me, man my life is SAD!!!) Now if I
could only get this pic of Derek and Jeff off of my desktop....grrrrrrrr