 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15103
Re: Hobby Show Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Now if I
could only get this pic of Derek and Jeff off of my desktop....grrrrrrrr

That photo:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-041804/lego-041804-derek2.jpg

is really one of my favourites from this group (the other being DaveK leaning
over and grinning on his robot).  I think it shows both the intensity of Lego
fans (eg, the concentration of Jeff and Derek installing the bridge into the
layout) and the scope of the work being created (eg, the giant bridge) every day
by builders all around.

I must thank Greg for including it into AFOLs comic, I think it says volumes for
the what people can build and how serious they take it.

Calum