 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15102
Re: well, _that_ was interesting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:53:05 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   past 48 hours in the company of greatness? nah, just some weather front disturbing you know what in eastern ontario!

Chris would say yes, I would say... no? :)

   thought it was going to be. i ate calum’s pie and lived, i met some dereks

And lived!? Your niece ate like three pieces! I think the pie went over well. :)

   and a dave and lived and i even met chris magno and lived (how many people can say that?).

Well, yeah, that is a feat, actually...

   i left a few things behind - namely a really large shift key, so i guess i’ll just have to stick to lower case.

Sigh, that was brilliant work, that shift key. Do you know how hard Abby and Rob looked for those green wedge plates?

   thanks again. it was great.

Good to see you and all of our Ontario Lego fans out again!

Calum