 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15112
Re: well, _that_ was interesting!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:27:33 GMT

deborah higdon wrote:

got home a few hours ago through driving rain, erie sunset-lit landscapes, some
fabulous rainbows and incredible lightning filled skies.  was someone trying to
say something? was this a sign that i was supposed to read into - somehow, was
someone telling me that i should recognize i had just spent the past 48 hours in
the company of greatness?  nah, just some weather front disturbing you know what
in eastern ontario!

in any case, just to let you all know it wasn't anywhere near as bad as i
thought it was going to be.  i ate calum's pie and lived, i met some dereks and
a dave and lived and i even met chris magno and lived (how many people can say
that?).  i did some really hard math with some engineering whizzes and got the
answer right.  i didn't solve any really interesting puzzles made by some skinny
genius and i didn't break anybody else's mocs but my own.  all in all not bad
for the first run in with rtltoronto.  i left a few things behind - namely a
really large shift key, so i guess i'll just have to stick to lower case.  i
brought a few things home with me - some really great memories of laughable
moments, some really punny jokes (and they were bad) and maybe the start of some
new friendships.  i might even go back for more - where is my head?

thanks to all for everything - the cookies (marketa!), the wendy's runs (thanks,
jeff), the cushy seating (thanks, jeff!), the organization (thanks, janey and
dave), the table space (sorry, jeff!) and the great company.  play your cards
right, and i'll bring a really big moc next time!  something maybe like a gbc
with furniture _and_ a really lame weathervane.  in pink and purple with
clickits decorations.  nah, that won't happen, but then again, who knows, maybe
i'll see a sign.  it may say "parlugment" but that's better than nothing.

thanks again.  it was great.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-¬
a mangiacake if every there was one!

ya ya... whatever.

:)

lets not stop doing what i started.

enuff of all the self congratulation.

just admit that all the crap was crap and we can move on.

i mean... how can people say that your house(s) were cool, and then say
that ~MY~ MOC was not?

YOUR CRAP:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110405/photos/photo14.html

and MY CRAP:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110405/photos/photo49.html

:)

I think the images speak for them selves.

:)

Deb, for a school marm, your not so bad.  (wink)

it was great fun discussing Italian literature with you, and those
theological debates were fantastic.

thanks.

Chris.