 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15130
Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 02:25:27 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

LOL, yeah Derek, pez... Whatever.

And yes, Rob, the dollhouse has some strange pieces... and Steve hit the nail on
the head, those big blocks are pen bricks.

The dollhouse is a collection of my weirdest parts and rarer colours. In fact,
there are some parts that "SOME" ppl feel aren't Lego, but I can assure you, it
100% Lego Company products. Including weird items like the huge suitcase,
camcorder, huge arch, animals, tools... etc, coming from all themes including
but not limited to, belville, scala, fabuland, homemaker, etc.

Janey "Red Brick"

Actually, what I am surprised NO ONE saw was the "red ghost" mini fig
shroud you had hidden in the closet.

Aren't those things rare?

:)

Chris